Purrrr-fect Me

Cats Rule!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

My Big sister

Squeak, or Bittie, as the young human calls her is my big sister. So to speak. I am, in fact, bigger than her though it was not always so. (And, before you snicker, I am not fat. I will claw you a new entrance to your intestines if you say I am.)

Squeak and the young human moved out last year. I miss them. Especially Squeak who would chase me up and down the stairs until I took my turn at chasing. Great fun, that was! And the young human would practice fisticuffs with me, praising my strength and agility. Rightfully so.

They are looking for a new home. I had hopes they might return here but, alas, they are not. Squeak says there is only room for one Queen in a household. She is right. Here, I am that Queen.

Perhaps, if they move closer, they will come to visit? Then we can chase and run and hiss and claw. It would be great fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home