Purrrr-fect Me

Cats Rule!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Today is Old Stuff Day

My Chief of Staff is an odd person. I'm sure I've said this before. Last year, she found this site on the Internet called www.Flylady.net I can not quite picture a woman who looks like a fly, nasty annoying buzzing things--if they would just stay still and let me catch them! Anyway, this Flylady person is always exhorting Chief of Staff to dust and clean and put away things. My things.

I do not like this! I prefer my mice and catnip toys in certain locations. That's why I put them there but no, Chief of Staff comes along and moves them to other, less desirable places. Like the toy box in my office. Do I look like a toy box kind of cat? Hardly!

But while Chief of Staff was working on her computer yesterday, she came across this list of odd holidays. Today is Old Stuff Day.

This, to me, sounds like a wondrous device to stop her from tossing out my older toys or blankets I like to sleep on. Old Stuff is good stuff. It's treasured stuff. It fills the nooks and crannies of my home. I like it there.

But according to Chief of Staff, this Flylady person says we must 'Fling' the old stuff.

I do not like Flylady.

Meow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynda K. Scott said...

Ahem. This is Chief of Staff. We only 'Fling' the stuff that we can no longer use (mostly we try to donate it) and that makes clutter in our home.

The goal is to make our home a peaceful happy place where we can relax...rather like a cat.

Meow yourself, short stuff.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home