Purrrr-fect Me

Cats Rule!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Mmrph!

Chief of Staff announced that this was National Goof Off Day then, looking directly at me, said, "You won't have a problem with that, will you, shortcake?"

I turned my back and sashayed into the kitchen.

Goof off, indeed! I have many, many things I must do. First, I must nap behind the sofa. Then I must check the attic and, if it is secure, take a nap there too. After that, I must go downstairs and receive my due homage from the Tall Staff and from Zuzu. When I've had enough, I will go under the rocking chair and rest for awhile. Generally, Chief of Staff will come home just about the same time that I must check the kitchen. As she starts dinner, I dance around her and Zuzu to remind her that she must pay attention to ME!

Then I go behind the sofa for another nap. It is a very hard, difficult life I lead but someone must do it.

Goof off indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home